Friday, October 21, 2011

Elizabeth Warren

Like this lady helps anything her rant about how business owners got rich on all the things WE paid. I guarantee she did her taxes like everyone else and tried to get just as many tax breaks as possible. Honestly who wants to pay the max I know I don't and if there's away to get out of part or even most of it I will do it.

It's just what gets me is the point she trying to make sounds like she is saying that the person who started a business some how got out of paying taxes before, during, and after they created a business which makes her sound like she's insane. I though we all did out part to help each out by paying taxes and helping to pay for the things we all use. To state that business owner rode everyone else like slaves or indentured servants is nuts. The workers of that company didn't have to work for them for the pay that they did, the owner didn't have to put up the business on whatever roads they did, if you're not in the business to make a profit what are you doing all the work for to break even or lose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment