Friday, October 21, 2011

Biden n such.

So we have President Obama touting a jobs bill that people can't get behind, possibly another round of bank bailouts because the banks are demanding it, and Joe Biden saying that if we do not pass this bill that rapes and murders will go up. Those two statistics just happened to be the two he picked for his speech in flint Mich. and they call other people fear mongers.

Someone please tell me what this was about if they could. last month Obama was giving a speech on trying to pass his jobs bill and said " If you love me, you've got to help me pass this bill!" What the hell does loving the president have to do with passing his bill. All this man knows how to do is spend more money, ad I would love to say it is just him but it's not almost everyone up there is under the impression of spend it as fast as you can get it and if not get more. The fact that outsiders are telling them to tax the rich more is ridiculous.All of the welfare spending which I was apart of for two years myself but I now have two jobs I was up to three but I wan't happy having to take that money or be around many of the people standing in that line. Many of them work under the table and still get their check. It's one of many places the system is broken and for the people who truly need it to get back on there feet .....are still getting it because we haven't stopped giving any of it out. We just increase out debt limit.

Our debt limit how did we just pass something not a couple months ago and just recently have to vote on it yet again, didn't we increase by 2 trillion dollars I hope to god there is no way we blew through that amount of money in a couple of months. can we understand that these people have no clue what to do with the money they keep taking from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment