Monday, June 27, 2011

FoozBall

I for one am glad to hear things are coming towards an agreement on the players vs owners lockout on NFL football. The fact that its taken anywhere near this long is ridiculous especially when they aren't thinking of the one thing that got them the money to begin with...Fans. If we didn't by tickets, gear, and most of all products from all the other companies that sponsor this the games and all of the advertisement dollars that go into it. Please don't threaten us with something like there may not be a football season this year.

It's crap like this that made lose interest in baseball, I gave up on the sport after they complained about the amount of money they made. Quit your whining and play the GAME. I can't afford to lose baseball I've watched it unlike baseball since I was eight years old and I'm not about to give up on it. But when the players and owners already make ridiculous amounts of money and as a whole are able to keep other teams from joining the sport so they don't lose any of their share I begin to lose interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment