Big topic, ridiculous idea. Although I'm not very surprised that its in Florida. I would say I'm surprised that it is in the United States of America, but people here just have a thing for publicity stunts. Which is what I believe this is even though it is such a grave thing to do to a book. I'd like to say book burnings have gone out of style, I was wrong. It's shame to destroy information and there is some I'm sure many of us would like to get rid of but we can't.
This is something that is insane and ridiculous and starting to border on religious persecution. I have nothing against Islam, I do with many of the rules they follow regarding women and their rights, those being a few of many.
Official Opinion: There are no reasons to burn an entire religions book, this shouldn't be happening at all. Protest terrorism, realize who the real problems are and deal with them. The book won't hurt you, misguided people will.
No comments:
Post a Comment