Like so many other topics Barak Obama has spoken about and flip flopped on the new mosque that is proposed mere blocks from the World Trade Center site appears to be no different. He is fine with the building of it one day and the next day he puts into question the wisdom of placing such an object so close to ground zero.
I swear there have to be clones of this man, I know hes in government, I know politicians flip flop and now with the fact that we video tape almost everything it becomes easier to see or hear such things. But I could swear there are differences in the man or its something the Dems have come up with to stave off the complete political downfall of the president. They sneak one in somewhere he can be shown to care for people and say whatever preprogrammed quip they have given him to speak.
Official Opinion: Obama should think about what he says before he speaks. Also that much could be said for tons of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment